AiM MXG 1.2 is the new dash logger designed to acquire and display data coming from your engine ECU, the internal accelerometer, gyro, and from the GPS08 Module included (1.3m or 4m) in the kit. Analog/digital inputs and predefined math channels. Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules. The only difference between the two is the MXS is a compact 5″ display and AiM MXG 1.2 is a 7″ display, a better fit for wide cockpit installations.
- CAN output: With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
- Freely configurable pages: You can define all the custom pages you wish, choosing among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units. Swapping between pages can be managed pushing one or two push buttons.
- High contrast 7″ TFT display: The AiM MXG 1.2 display features a high contrast 7″ TFT display, fully configurable by a dedicated software. An ambient light sensor keeps the back light at optimum brightness levels.
- Flexible alarms: MXG 1.2 has eight configurable RGB alarm LED’s. You choose the conditions, you choose the colors. Select a solid arm or flashing one and the flashing frequency then choose to have an accompanying text message and set the alarm priorities.
- Two digital outputs: AiM MXG 1.2 features two digital outputs. Each of them can give an output of 1 amp at 12 volts: they can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analogue or digital inputs. They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
- Camera inputs: Two analog camera inputs are available, to swap your display into a mirror camera, through push button command or event management.
A modular system: Using the built-in CAN bus you can add optional expansion modules to visualize additional information:
Channel Expansion – Add 4 additional 0-5 volt analogue channels.
TC Hub – Add 4 additional K-type thermocouple temperature sensors.
LCU-One Lambda Controller – Wide band lambda controller, with Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, providing air/fuel data, lambda value and exhaust gas temperature. The extremely precise measurement is very useful for engine tuning/set-up, allowing the user to perfectly tune the carburetion.
SmartyCam HD / SmartyCam GP HD – Compact and robust HD camera / HD bullet-cam – both designed for motorsports.