MXP offers 50% more display area than the 5″ MXS display, in a similar dimension. The dash logger has an integrated shift array, configurable multi-color alarms, drag and drop multi-page configurations, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, GPS08 Module (1.3m or 4m) which is included, inertial platform, analog and digital inputs, digital outputs, Motorsport connectors, 4 GB of internal memory, 1,000Hz per channel sampling and support for over 1,000 ECU connections.
MXP samples data coming from your ECU, the GPS08 Module, the 9 axis inertial platform (accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer), 8 fully configurable analog inputs, 6 digital inputs, predefined math channels and second CAN. Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules.
- Freely configurable pages: You can define all the custom pages you wish, choosing among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measurement units. Swapping between pages can be managed pushing on or two push buttons.
- High contrast TFT display: A high contrast TFT display indentifies MXP at the first glance. An ambient light sensor keeps the back light at optimum brightness levels.
- Flexible alarms & custom street icons: MXP features five configurable RGB alarm LEDS: you choose the conditions, you choose the colors. Select a solid alarm or flashing one – and the flashing frequency, choose to have an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities. Furthermore you can select the street icons you need among the wide list you will find in “Race Studio 3 – Icons Management” and set them up the way you prefer or according with your needs. Any of them is fully configurable and if that isn’t enough, you will be able to upload and set up your own customized icons.
- Two digital outputs: MXP features two digital outputs. The two digital outputs (Dout) are LOW SIDE type (switch to ground): they can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs. They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
- Camera inputs: Two analog camera inputs are available, to swap your display into a mirror camera, through push button command or event management.
- Integrated shift light array: Choose from a host of advanced multi-colored RGB shift light patterns that can be customized as you like, and for each unique gear when required.
A modular system: Using the built-in CAN bus you can add optional expansion modules to visualize additional information:
Channel Expansion – Add 4 additional 0-5 volt analogue channels.
TC Hub – Add 4 additional K-type thermocouple temperature sensors.
LCU-One Lambda Controller – Wide band lambda controller, with Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, providing air/fuel data, lambda value and exhaust gas temperature. The extremely precise measurement is very useful for engine tuning/set-up, allowing the user to perfectly tune the carburetion.
SmartyCam HD / SmartyCam GP HD – Compact and robust HD camera / HD bullet-cam – both designed for motorsports.