Weldon’s T2040 Series Regulators with Teflon diaphragm are compatible with all fuels and are designed for use in fuel-injected applications.
Available in two options: The T2040-120 is for 30 to 110 PSI base pressures and the T2040-200 is for 90 to 200 PSI base applications. Select from drop-down menu.
- .281″ bypass orifice
- Teflon diaphragm
- Flows up to 6 GPM
- 1/8″ NPT gauge port
- 1/8″ NPT manifold pressure reference port
- Fuel pressure increases on a 1:1 ratio with boost
- Two -10 pressure ports / -8 return port
- Billet Aircraft Aluminum with MIL-SPEC clear anodizing
- For use with all Weldon pumps as well as pumps from other manufacturers
- Compatible with all race fuels