Containing the same hardware and software utilized by our professional series data recorders, the Sportsman Drag Race Data Logger package offers an economical solution for the sportsman drag racer. Utilizing Racepak’s exclusive V-Net sensor input compatibility with our full V-Net product line, while the 21 total sensor inputs (internal and external) provide the ideal balance of cost and features, allowing the sportsman racer to monitor information such as EGT, oil pressure, water temperature, transmission pressure, 12v events, air/fuel ratio, and more. The use of an SD memory card ensures hours of recording time and the ability to store multiple run files, before downloading. Installation is simplified by the use of a factory terminated wiring harness and pre-programmed software. Channel Upgrades: Upgrades are available in sets of 2 channels or 4 channels and can be mixed and match up to 12 total new channels increasing the total V-Net inputs from 6 to 18! 2 Channel Upgrade – 610-UG-SPRT2 4 Channel Upgrade – 610-UG-SPRT4
- Channels: 21 Total – 8 EGT – 6 V-Net (expandable to 12)
- Sample Rate: up to 100 frames per second, to capture every channel for in-depth analysis.
- Memory: included SD Card, for quick and easy file transfer to a computer.
- Internal Sensors: Engine RPM, Driveshaft RPM, Battery Voltage, Start Record Button, 2 Axis G Meter, 12 Volt Event
- Weight: .65 lbs
- Sportsman data logger
- Driveshaft speed sensor and bracket
- USB programming cable
- Racepak Datalink II software
Note: Sportsman loggers DO NOT INCLUDE a drive shaft collar. See below.