The Power Port is Turbosmart’s largest and highest flowing blow-off valve ever, resetting the flow benchmark set by their popular and highly regarded Race Port BOV. Designed to be as light as possible, to keep vehicle weight down. Its cutting edge dual-chamber design means it can be held open with the use of a solenoid to aid turbo response and control during staging to give the best possible launch.
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release V-Band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.5″ Inlet flows over 600 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/8″NPT port lower chamber for advanced control strategies
- -4 AN Upper port
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 20inHg activation range
- 3 user configurable corrosion resistant springs
- Valve position sensor option
- Predrilled collar for lockwire provision
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Adding the Sensor Cap – The data from the Power Port position sensor can be used to maximize turbocharger performance. The position sensor allows to see what the BOV is doing, and when, allowing for detailed analysis of not only BOV response and performance, but a deeper insight into the boosted system on a global level. With an analog output, it can send this data to a range of popular data loggers by simple using any analog input pin. (0-5V)
There are no reviews yet.