The Power Grid Ignition System is the next evolution of our Programmable 7-Series Ignition Controls. The Grid incorporates an efficient 32 bit microcontroller and an all new software program, called MSD View, and is USB compatible. The Windows based software is designed with tabs to help racers easily select different programming windows and parameters. Also, the data acquisition files of the ignition are now captured on a micro SD card for ease of storage and reviewing.
The Power Grid Controller is the brains behind the entire system and can be used with any MSD Ignition or the Pro Mag to provide advance ignition tuning capabilities. While it is compatible with all MSD boxes, the new Power Grid System Controller has been specially designed to mount to the 7720 Power Grid-7 box. Also, this new Ignition packs higher output than the current programmable units!
- USB connection for ease of programming
- Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
- Five retard stages for nitrous
- Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
- Crank Trigger system highly recommended
Requires a Windows-based laptop for configuration.