Wilson Manifolds High Flow Throttle Bodies were developed using the latest computer modeling software and test equipment available to produce designs that yield the maximum flow per square inch of cross-sectional area. This results in maximum power for any given throttle body type and size.
Four barrel style throttle bodies are designed to work with our line of billet spacers and incorporate a tapered and radiused throttle bore and precisely machined progressive linkage for smooth throttle operation.
- 4500 Throttle bodies come with progressive and 1-TO-1 Linkage
- Throttle bodies feature inward opening throttle blades to eliminate any part throttle directional influence by the blades that can cause poor air distribution
- All throttle bodies feature brass throttle blades to control vibration and reduce thermal expansion
- Throttle blades are fastened to the throttle shaft using aircraft quality hardware that is both Loctited and peened to assure positive retention of the blades
- Throttle shafts are machined to decrease their cross-sectional area, which increases the actual cross-section available for airflow
- All throttle bodies are machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum on precision CNC machining centers for consistent quality and light weight
1610 CFM 2″ standard bore or 2320 CFM 2.5″ bore diameter available from drop-down menu above.