Voltphreaks racing batteries are lightweight 12v batteries for sports cars, street cars, track cars, or race cars. They can be used anytime you desire to save weight with a lighter battery. This is Voltphreaks’ highest capacity battery. You can have it all, a lightweight battery, but still be able to park your car for long periods (depends on car, but around 2-4 weeks) and power all your electronics. This battery is recommended if you want the highest capacity and/or the most starting power. It is also recommended for cars that may have larger OEM batteries to start large displacement engines or harder to start engines.
1. Weight, much lighter than a comparable lead-acid battery.
2. Mountable in any orientation.
3. Can be “deep cycled”, meaning fully discharged, while protected from damage by the LVC.
4. Has an LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff) to prevent overdischarge. This turns off the battery before it is over-discharged to prevent damage to the battery. It may also allow you to still start your car if it’s parked long time (ex: 3 week vacation, etc).
5. Has fault protection circuitry to protect your battery, preventing damage from overcharge, etc.
6. Maintains higher voltage and charges more efficiently (can result in better MPG).
7. Circuitry allows charging/discharging at high rates, compatible with car alternators.
8. True physical disconnect of battery via an internal bi-stable hd relay. This allows battery to be used with cars that have sensitive electronics that require a direct battery connection.
9. Optional remote pushbutton can be used when battery is not accessible without electric power.
10. Designed and made in the USA. Tested, proven, and continuously improved for over 10 years.
Battery Specifications: VPH1200
- Nominal Voltage–12 volts
- Cranking Amps (CA) –1270 amps
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) –700 amps
- Capacity –44 Ah
- Reserve Capacity (RC) –56 minutes
- Dimensions –10″ x 6″ x 3″
- Weight–8.25 pounds
Standard disclaimer: Similar to many aftermarket racing product disclaimers, batteries are rated for track use only. Batteries have a 2 year full warranty and a 45 day return policy with a 5% restocking fee.