Racepak’s mobile based CL2 OBD2/EFI data kit is the smallest, yet most powerful data system available for late model track day, circuit, autox and drag race competitors. Simply plug the CL2 to the OBD2 port of 2008 and later vehicles, OR connect to a variety of aftermarket EFI systems, pair with a vehicle mounted mobile device running the Racepak D3 app, program the desired sensor inputs and hit the track. The D3 app provides complete instrumentation for the driver, wirelessly gathering OBD2 or EFI sensor data from the CL2 and records the information, all while streaming data to your secure Racepak cloud account.
On track data can be viewed LIVE or LATER, from any internet connected mobile device running the Racepak D3 app or directly on the mobile device paired with the CL2. Setup is a snap, with up to ten total OBD2 or EFI channels easily selected from within the D3 app. Then, simply enter the driver name, select the team name and the CL2 and D3 app handles the rest. Driver dash information, data recording and cloud streaming is all automated, making for a hands off user experience.
Please note: In order to interface with an aftermarket EFI system, you will require the OBD2 to EFI adapter cable shown below (PN: 28120-2003), as well as an ECU interface cable. The complete collection of ECU adapter cables is also shown below.
- OBD2 2008 and newer or select aftermarket EFI systems
- Internal Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE)
- Internal 10Hz GPS with external antenna connection
- Power via OBD2 port or external connector when utilized with optional EFI harness
- .96” tall x 1.87” w x 2.14” deep
- Weight: 45 grams / 1.5 ounces
- 23” / 58cm OBD2 extension cable
- GPS antenna with 197” / 5 meter cable
- For use with Racepak D3 mobile app