Clean up your wiring with an MSD Solid-State High Current Relay Block. This high current module takes the place of 4 standard relays and eliminates unsightly wiring. Four independent channels can be activated using either power or ground. Each channel is capable of handling up to 35 Amps of continuous current, providing up to 140 Amps of power. It also has the capability of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). With a PWM input, you can control the output at a rate of 15 hertz and a duty cycle of 50-90%. Controls electric fans, water pumps, nitrous solenoids, auxiliary lighting and any other electrical accessories that would normally require a relay. LED status indicators ensure proper wiring and operation of each channel. Should a problem arise, the relay block has built-in automatic over-temp, short circuit, and overload protection, as well as a channel reset. The solid-state high current relay can easily be mounted using the supplied hardware and mounting tabs that can be rotated 90° to accommodate various mounting locations. It’s compact and clean design will make your wiring project a breeze.
- Operates from 7-Volts to 20-Volt supply
- 4 Independent Channels, 35 Amps each continuous or 100 Amps for 8 seconds
- Combined total continuous current rating of 140 amps
- Channels can be run in parallel for devices requiring more than 35 Amp single-channel rating
- Clean, easy install with minimum wiring
- Over-temp, short circuit and overload protection
- Diagnostic LED’s and status indicators
- Multiple mounting options
- Single wire activation by switching power or ground
- Available in Red or Black
- A PWM signal can be used in the Solid-State Relay Module with a maximum frequency of 150 hertz and a duty cycle range from 50% to 90%.