The MSD 8278 sensor is the replacement Hall Effect Sensor for flying magnet crank trigger setups using a 3/4-16″ threaded. This sensor is a Hall Effect sensor, meaning it outputs a square wave signal, which is ideal for use with most Electronic Fuel Injection Systems. This sensor is to only be used with a trigger wheel with “flying magnets”. It does not detect a ferrous steel target.
- Most accurate way to trigger your electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- 3-Wire Hall Effect sensor that is less susceptible to noise interference
- Supplied with mating 3-pin connector and pins and seals
- Direct Replacement for Holley 554-118 Sensor
- .040″ – .080″ Gap Recommended
There are no reviews yet.