This ECU can be configured to run anything from a simple engine to a dual Drive-by-Wire, quad cam boosted engine with sequential gearbox and more. Configurable Ref/Sync modes accommodate many modern engine triggering systems.
This ECU can also handle many modified road vehicle systems, such as air conditioning control, and have four additional definable control outputs. ECU Input and Output pin allocations can be user-defined to suit individual requirements and self updating wiring schematics are provided.
MoTeC’s M190 offers a huge scope of features, including:
- Small and light in robust magnesium enclosure
- Port injection injector type
- Large logging memory
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Customisable configuration
- Customisable firmware / functionality
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam control and a CAN bus
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins), I/O expansion, Pro Analysis
- Flexible tuning software
- Robust and comprehensive security features
- Programmable injector drive characteristics
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the complexity of the M1 Series we strongly suggest calling us so we can get the right ECU for your needs.