The M182 ECU can be configured to run anything from a simple engine to a dual Drive-by-Wire, quad cam boosted engine with sequential gearbox and more. Configurable Ref/Sync modes accommodate many modern engine triggering systems. This ECU can also handle many modified road vehicle systems, such as air conditioning control, and have four additional definable control outputs. ECU Input and Output pin allocations can be user-defined to suit individual requirements and self updating wiring schematics are provided.
MoTeC’s M182 offers a huge scope of features, including:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosure
- Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam Control and multiple CAN buses
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins)
- I/O expansion using E816, E888 expanders
- Flexible tuning software
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the complexity of the M1 Series we strongly suggest calling us so we can get the right ECU for your needs.