The C1212 is the latest model in MoTeC’s range of Color Displays and Color Display Loggers, featuring an impressively generous, high resolution, full color screen. Stylishly designed with powerful functionality, the C1212 provides a sophisticated display plus data logging, auxiliary control and video camera input and display, all in one streamlined device.
Measuring an incredible 12 inches diagonally, the ultra-bright screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and color schemes. Or, for the flexibility to treat your screen as a blank canvas and design your own layout with unique graphics, sponsor logos, custom icons and gauges, opt for the new Display Creator upgrade. All C1212 displays include (reverse camera) composite video input functionality and USB Logging (upgrade).
The C1212 is also pin for pin compatible with C125 and C127 color displays!
- Screen: Color TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable ‘pages’, for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- IP68 Rated
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
Logging (optional – requires Logging Upgrade)
- Level 1 Upgrade – 120 MB logging memory
- Level 2 Upgrade – USB Logging with IP67 USB Stick
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing expanded functionality.