Holley EFI distributors are designed to plug and play with Holley EFI systems. The design includes dual Hall Effect sensors for the crankshaft and camshaft signals. They can be used as just a crank speed input as well as providing a cam sync signal, for sequential fueling operation. They can also be used for crank and cam signals for Coil-On-Plug applications. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. They can be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensors.
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned, and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
Multiple Applications Available from Drop-Down Menu Above.