Holley’s 1000 CFM Throttle Body shares the same air entry area design that powers every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ car! The throttle body features integrated throttle position, idle air control and intake air temperature sensors, Ford and GM transmission kick down levers as well as all necessary vacuum ports.
- Standard square bore mounting pattern for installation on many intake manifolds
- Flows 1000 CFM to handle high horsepower engines
- Exclusive CFD computer modeled air entry area delivers maximum velocity and accelerated air speed
- Integrated TPS, IAC, and Air Temperature Sensor
- Hi Flow IAC passages for large cubic inch engines for idle stability
- Ford Transmission kick down Lever for use with Ford automatic transmissions
- Integrated GM 700R4 transmission kick down location no adapters needed
- All necessary vacuum ports (1) timed spark, (2) 3/8″ and (2) 3/16″ full manifold vacuum ports
- 1.75″ throttle plates mounted to PTFE coated throttle shafts for high flow and a smooth feel
- High quality die cast aluminum for strength and weight reduction
Select finish option from drop-down menu above.