Quick and easy installation of the Haltech iC-7 dash into a Non-EFI Vehicle
With a crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech iC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network.
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted co
SUITS: Carbureted or mechanically injected vehicles. Vehicles without an ECU.
INCLUDES: 1 x Haltech iC-7 Dash. 1 x iC-7 Semi Terminated Harness. 1 x 1/8 NPT Coolant Temperature Sensor. 2 x 0-150 Psi Fuel/Oil Pressure Sensors. 1 x 3/8NPTF to 1/8NPTF Adaptor.
NOTES: Perfect for old-school hot rods, mechanically injected muscle, carbureted classics and everything in between, the Haltech stand-alone IC-7 â€œClassicâ€ kit is ideal for anyone looking to simplify and modernise their analogue gauge setup.