HP Rating: 2,250
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, Precision’s revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging.
Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety. Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V-Band inlet/outlet housing.
PTE’s GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 102mm inducer compressor wheel
- Exclusive CEA 103mm exducer turbine wheel
- Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
- SFI-approved on specific models