Ground Switching for One Wire Solenoid
The BB-200 is used on trans brakes that only have the positive wire available for connection, and the ground is inside the transmission, also known as a “1 Wire Solenoid”. The BB-200 interrupts the positive battery voltage signal to the solenoid to allow for precise movement when the “Bump Button” is pressed. The “Bump” is easily adjustable with two dials on the face of the unit, to allow for easy adjustments without confusing digital interface.
- 10 millisecond increments – coarse knob (can easily be changed if another increment is desired)
- 3 millisecond increments – fine knob (can easily be changed if another increment is desired)
- Consistent staging – user can adjust the amount of safety delay between “Bump Button” presses = prevents accidental “double bumps”
- Build launch boost before staging
- Consistent launches / E.T.
- One touch operation
- Better reaction times
- Allows for lighter brake packages
- Lower 60ft times
- Less stress on the driver – stay in the “zone”
- Allows for more aggressive spooling
- Ground switching
- Dual mode operation
- USB updateable