Aeromotives 5.0 gallon per minute brushless pumps are a flow through design capable of the high flow needed for extreme horsepower. These high pressure (up to 150psi) pumps are available in a wide range of mounting styles: in-line, fuel cell,or drop in. There is sure to be a pump to fit the needs of your build!
– Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
– Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
– Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
– New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
– 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
– This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except – when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
– Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
– ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
– Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
– Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
3.5gpm Pumps rated as follows:
Fuel injected engines: GAS
up to 3400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 2600 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: GAS
Up to 3600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2700 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel injected engines: E85
up to 2380 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1820 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: E85
Up to 2520 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 1890 FWHP – forced air induction
EFI Rated flow of 1,700 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,850 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts