Aeromotives 10.0 gallon per minute brushless pumps are a flow through design capable of the high flow needed for extreme horsepower. These high pressure (up to 150psi) pumps are available in a wide range of mounting styles: in-line, fuel cell,or drop in. There is sure to be a pump to fit the needs of your build!
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
– E85 Compatible, Reduce max FWHP by 30%
– Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
– Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
– Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
– New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
– 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
– This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except – when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
– Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
– ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
– Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
– Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
10.0gpm Pumps rated as follows:
Fuel injected engines: GAS
up to 6900 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 4900 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: GAS
Up to 7600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 5500 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel injected engines: E85
up to 4830 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 3430 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: E85
Up to 5300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 3850 FWHP – forced air induction