The TMS-Drag-Sportsman MAP is a Non Self-Learning system that is great for racers looking for help on gear change, or when a stage of nitrous or boost comes in, or just wanting more consistency and lower Elapsed times. It is an entry level Traction Control system. This system monitors the drive shaft speed and reacts to any sudden increase in that speed. Users can adjust the threshold of over acceleration that will cause a correction (AFR).
This system is compatible with most drag racing ignition systems and timing accessories.
- Adjustable Fix Rate of Acceleration
- Lower E.T. / More Consistent
- Extremely Fast – Reacts within 1/8 of a turn of the driveshaft
- Single Retard Level – 0-5 volt MAP Output
- Adjustable Starting RPM
- Compatible w/ Most Data Systems
- Compact size – 1.3″ x 1.3″ x 4.5″ (5oz)
- Can easily be moved to other chassis