The TMS-Drag-Pro 2 is an advanced Self-Learning Traction Control System. This system monitors the average rate of acceleration of the drive shaft and reacts to any sudden increases in that rate. It will automatically adjust to changing conditions, while keeping the internal settings at optimal levels. Users can adjust the overall sensitivity of the system to achieve desired results.
The TMS-Drag-Pro 2 is for the pro level racer who wants the most advanced Self Learning Technology. This system is compatible with most drag racing ignition systems and timing accessories.
- Dual Retard Levels – 12 volt output
- Enhanced Adjustability
- Adjustable Starting RPM
- Adjustable Ending RPM
- Adjustable Null Zone
- Lower E.T. / More Consistent
- Extremely Fast – Reacts within 1/8 of a turn of the driveshaft
- Compatible w/ Most Data Systems
- Compact size – 2.2″ x 1″ x 3.4″ (5oz)
- Can easily be moved to other chassis
- Configurable with Optional Serial Interfaces