The M880 is MoTeC’s top of the line ECU. Developed for motorsport professionals, it takes theM800 engineering one step further with an Autosport connector, Advanced Functions‡ as standard and an optional 4 MB logging memory.
This powerful ECU suits the same broad scope of applications as the M800, including modern engines with up to 12 cylinders and twin, triple or quad rotor applications. It offers maximum sophistication to control the latest automotive advances, such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle, while maintaining the flexibility to suit a range of users.
* Advanced Functions includes: Traction Control, Launch Control, Gear Change Ignition Cut (flat shifts) and Overrun Boost Enhancement (anti-Lag).
- 8 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- Optional injector / ignition configurations: (requires 10/12 Cylinder Sequential upgrade)
- 10 high ohm injector outputs and 4 ignition outputs
- 12 high ohm injector outputs and 2 ignition outputs
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 525 gram
- 1 x 66 pin Autosport connector
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the complexity of the MoTeC Hundred Series we strongly suggest calling so we can get the right ECU for your needs.