Built with the same leading edge technology as MoTeC’s M800, the M600 is ideal for late model six cylinder engines and twin or triple rotary engines. It controls modern electronics such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle and is fully programmable for road and race applications.
It is both suited to stand-alone installation and as part of a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 6 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 gram
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the complexity of the MoTeC Hundred Series we strongly suggest calling us so we can get the right ECU for your needs.